Blueberry Cheese Breakfast Tartlets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for an easy breakfast recipe that pairs perfectly with your favorite mug of coffee, look no further than our Blueberry Cheese Breakfast Tartlets. These one bite treats are sweet from the blueberry preserves yet creamy from the cream cheese filling!
What You'll Need
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup blueberry preserves
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 16 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Separate each biscuit into two halves by gently pulling apart. Place each biscuit half in a muffin cup and press against the bottom and sides to form a crust.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, egg, and sugar until smooth. Spoon into crusts and top evenly with preserves.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are golden. Allow to cool slightly then serve warm.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!