Breakfast Pita Pockets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's an easy way to make a classic breakfast "sandwich." Our Breakfast Pita Pockets are stuffed with two breakfast favorites: cheesy scrambled eggs and bacon! Everyone in your family is going to love these!
What You'll Need
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 (6-inch) pita breads, cut in half and warmed
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook bacon for 6 to 8 minutes or until crispy; drain on paper towel and cut each slice in half.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, water, salt and pepper; mix well. In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat; add egg mixture and scramble until firm. Remove skillet from heat and sprinkle cheese over eggs.
- Spoon eggs equally into each pita. Place four pieces of bacon into each pita. Serve immediately.
For more great ways to use pita bread check out our collection of Perfect Pita Bread Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 423
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 9.9g 49 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 224mg 75 %
- Sodium 985mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 5 %
- Sugars 1.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This one is pure comfort food heaven! Our hearty Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake is bursting with creamy texture and smoky flavor! This stick-to-your-ribs favorite doubles as both a main dish, or as a cheesy go-along. No matter how you serve this up, this all-in-one dish is perfect for any occasion!