Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ever wished you could serve yourself a big slice of carrot cake for breakfast? Unfortunately, that wouldn't be a healthy option, but (lucky for you!) we've found a way for you to enjoy the tastes of carrot cake in a good-for-you breakfast form. Our Carrot Cake Overnight Oats are simple to make, delicious to eat, and good for keeping you in tip-top shape.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup carrot, finely grated
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 1/4 cups almond milk
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, carrot, raisins, cinnamon, and allspice; mix well. Add almond milk, syrup, and vanilla; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve cold and stir before serving.
- Sprinkle some walnuts over the top just before serving, for that extra taste and crunch.
- Craving even more ways to make tasty, overnight oats? Check out our recipe for Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potatoes aren't the only vegetable worth mashing! Actually, Mashed and Smashed Cauliflower makes a great alternative for when you want a change of pace from the typical potato side dish. These "cauliflower mashed potatoes" have a nice creamy taste and they're nutritious too!