Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup milk (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons granola
- Assorted fresh fruit for garnish (see Note)
What to Do
- In a blender, combine frozen mango, raspberries, strawberries, banana chunks, ice cubes, milk, and honey.
- Blend until mixture thickens and is smooth, scraping down sides as needed. Pour into 2 cereal bowls.
- Top each bowl with granola and garnish with fresh fruit as shown. Serve immediately.
Before You Start Cooking!
- Note: Sure you can use regular milk but feel free to substitute it with any of the nut or plant-based milks, like almond, soy, or rice milk.
- Go ahead and garnish your smoothie bowl with an assortment of fruit like blueberries, blackberries, kiwi slices, or raisins. Oh, and don't forget a drizzle of Greek yogurt to make it extra fancy-looking!
- For more quick, easy, and tasty recipes using the convenience of frozen and refrigerated foods, check out Easy Home Meals!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 239
- Calories from Fat 8.6
- Total Fat 1.0g 1 %
- Saturated Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.6g 3 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 44mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 60g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.1g 24 %
- Sugars 46g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).
- Fried Cornmeal Mush
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Potato Tot Breakfast Bake
- 24 Incredible Mother's Day Brunch Ideas
- Easy Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Breakfast Pita Pockets
- All In One Breakfast
- Farmer's Breakfast Bake
- Recipes for Brunch: 8 Recipes for Your Breakfast Menu
- Shortcut Fruit "Crepes"