Garlic Cheese Grits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grits aren't just for breakfast anymore! Try 'em as a side dish to round out your meal. They're especially good teamed with pork and roasted chicken.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup quick-cooking grits, uncooked
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6-ounce) roll process cheese with garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
What to Do
- Bring water to a boil in a Dutch oven; stir in grits and salt. Return to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; add cheese and pepper, stirring until cheese melts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!