Garlic Cheese Grits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grits aren't just for breakfast anymore! Try 'em as a side dish to round out your meal. They're especially good teamed with pork and roasted chicken.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup quick-cooking grits, uncooked
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6-ounce) roll process cheese with garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
What to Do
- Bring water to a boil in a Dutch oven; stir in grits and salt. Return to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; add cheese and pepper, stirring until cheese melts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!