Get-'Em-Out-of-Bed Breakfast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy egg bake will surely get 'em out of bed. The smell of bacon cooking in this dish will wake up their tastebuds. That's why we had to call this one Get-'Em-Out-of-Bed Breakfast Bake!
What You'll Need
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 10 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup real bacon pieces
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until well mixed. Stir 3/4 cup of cheese, the scallions, and bacon pieces into egg mixture. Add biscuit pieces and toss to coat evenly. Pour biscuit mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until center is set. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top and continue to bake just until melted. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 388
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 8.4g 42 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 20g 39 %
- Cholesterol 257mg 86 %
- Sodium 1,140mg 48 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 5.3g 0 %