Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Pennsylvania Dutch-inspired Layered Amish Breakfast Bake is the perfect wholesome rise 'n' shine all-in-one-pan breakfast for a lazy weekend morning.
What You'll Need
- 12 slices white bread
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli ham, divided
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 cups cornflakes
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Line baking dish with 6 slices bread. Layer half the ham over bread and sprinkle with 1 cup cheese; repeat layers one more time.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, dry mustard, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Slowly pour over entire casserole. Mix butter with cornflakes and sprinkle on top.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and set.
- What could be a better addition to breakfast than a side of crispy Hash Browns?
- This Amish-style casserole is wholesome and filling, just like our recipe for Amish Breakfast Casserole.
- For more Amish breakfast casseroles and recipes, check out our collection of 8 Amish breakfast recipes.
For more information on beautiful Pennsylvania Dutch country, click here.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 405
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 9.8g 49 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 23g 46 %
- Cholesterol 174mg 58 %
- Sodium 1,127mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 36g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 8.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking to shake up the menu at your game day bash? If so, then you need to make these Honey BBQ Chicken Bites. They've got a crispy seasoned coating that makes them really addictive. And when they're drizzled with our homemade honey BBQ sauce, you can bet they're going to make 'em disappear!