Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
This is the easiest breakfast casserole you'll ever make. No, really. Thanks to some shortcut frozen ingredients, this Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole can be put together in no time. And since it's a make-ahead casserole, you can make it an hour in advance or even a day in advance!
What You'll Need
- 6 frozen waffles, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (9.6-ounce) package frozen sausage crumbles, thawed
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- maple syrup (optional)
What to Do
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Layer half of waffles on bottom of prepared dish. Top with half of sausage crumbles and 1/2 cup of cheese. Repeat layer.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, and salt until well combined. Pour egg mixture evenly over waffle mixture.
- Cover baking dish with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 hour, or overnight.
- Before serving, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until eggs are set in center. Drizzle with syrup and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's something about a buttery pretzel roll that always hits the spot. We've got a better-than-store-bought option for you in our Homemade Pretzel Rolls! These warm, buttery rolls are easy to make and will change any dinner menu or sandwich from ordinary to extraordinary. That's why we love them.