We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Can't decide between pancakes or a hearty breakfast scramble? Our Mancake Pancakes make it so you don't have to! Load 'em up with all his favorites for a breakfast that'll fill any grumblin' belly!
What You'll Need
- 7 eggs, divided
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cooked sausage links, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 6 custard cups with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl whisk 2 eggs, flour, milk, oil and salt until smooth. Divide batter equally into prepared cups. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown and puffy.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add green pepper, onion and tomatoes, cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- In a medium bowl, whisk remaining eggs, salt and pepper. Add egg mixture to skillet and cook without stirring until eggs begin to set on bottom. Stir in cooked sausage and continue cooking until eggs are cooked, but still moist.
- Sprinkle with cheese, remove from heat and spoon into individual pancake puffs, serve immediately.
It's easy to get creative on this one! Just go ahead and substitute the veggies!