Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get a head start on your day with our recipe for Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats. Since it's made the day before, you don't have to worry about rushing in the morning to make breakfast. All you've got to do is take this decadent oatmeal out of the fridge and enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 1 medium banana
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, mash banana. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Stir before serving.