Quick Breakfast Burritos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who says you can't eat burritos for breakfast? This quick breakfast recipe will get you in the kitchen and out the door in no time at all! This easy Mexican recipe has that kick of flavor you need to get your day started off right, and with a cooking time under 15 minutes, even you have the time to fit in something to start your day.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound hot or mild ground pork sausage
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix (see Note)
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
What to Do
- Cook sausage and taco seasoning mix in a nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring until sausage crumbles and is no longer pink. Add eggs, and cook, without stirring, until eggs begin to set on bottom. Draw a spatula across bottom of pan to form large curds. Continue to cook until eggs are thickened but still moist, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle eggs evenly with cheese. Turn off heat, and cover. Let stand 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Spoon mixture evenly into tortillas, roll up tightly, and serve with salsa.
Toss the remaining 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix from the packet into 2 (1.5-ounce) bags of popped microwave popcorn for a zippy snack.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have yourself a morning Greek feast with our recipe for Spinach Feta Scramble. Fluffy scrambled eggs, fresh veggies, and feta cheese make for a super colorful and egg-ceptionally delicious way to start your day. You'll love this flavorful way to enjoy scrambled eggs!