Sausage Filled Crepes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bored with your breakfast routine? Switch things up with these novel Sausage-Filled Crepes. They look and sound fancy, but they're really easy to make!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 12 (9-inch) refrigerated ready-to-use crepes (see Note)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook sausage and onion in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring until sausage crumbles and is no longer pink; drain sausage well.
Return sausage to skillet; add 1 cup Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and marjoram, stirring until cheeses melt.
Spoon 3 tablespoons filling down center of each crepe. Roll up, and place seam-side down in a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Bake, covered, 15 minutes.
Stir together sour cream and butter; spoon over crepes. Bake 5 more minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese and parsley.
You can find refrigerated ready-to-use crepes in the produce section of most supermarkets. These sausage-filled crepes may be assembled and frozen up to a month in an airtight container. To reheat, let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature. Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Proceed as directed.
- Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- Fried Cornmeal Mush
- All-in-One Breakfast Bake
- Easy Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Farmer's Breakfast Bake
- Breakfast Pita Pockets
- Sunshine Breakfast Muffin Cups
- Breakfast in a Mug
- Recipes for Brunch: 8 Recipes for Your Breakfast Menu