Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget about waiting until it's time for dessert to enjoy the tastes of strawberry shortcake! With our recipe for Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats you can rise 'n' shine with your favorite sweet treat. It'll have you smiling all day long!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Greek vanilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Stir before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 781
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 1.0g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 45g 89 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 220mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 135g 45 %
- Dietary Fiber 10g 40 %
- Sugars 66g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This cookie recipe combines two of Mrs. Claus' holiday favorites: gingerbread and eggnog! Mrs. Claus' Holiday Cookie Cups look great on a Christmas cookie platter, but they taste even better. After all, what could be better than a gingerbread cup filled with a fluffy eggnog cream? (Rumor has it that Santa and the elves really love these!)