All-in-One Breakfast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With Mother’s day right around the corner, we have an all-in-one dish that Mom is going to love. It’s loaded with a handful of our dairy- and freezer-aisle favorites and is super easy to make. All you have to add is the TLC and dig in.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (6.4-ounce) packages fully cooked sausage links, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups liquid egg (see Tip)
- 1 (30-ounce) bag frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a great new grilled chicken recipe that pairs the tropical flavors of mango and lime for a great summertime meal. Just let the chicken sit in the marinade overnight, then whip it up at your backyard bash, and everyone will think they've gone on vacation!