The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
All-in-One Breakfast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
With Mother’s day right around the corner, we have an all-in-one dish that Mom is going to love. It’s loaded with a handful of our dairy- and freezer-aisle favorites and is super easy to make. All you have to add is the TLC and dig in.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (6.4-ounce) packages fully cooked sausage links, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups liquid egg (see Tip)
- 1 (30-ounce) bag frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Liquid eggs are really convenient, however, if you don’t have any, you can always use 6 eggs, lightly beaten.
- Don't miss our All-in-One Sheet Pan Eggs, or our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole!
- For something a little heartier, make our Homemade Biscuits and Gravy.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs
The taste bud tingling flavor of horseradish adds a zesty flair to our Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs. This party-pleaser has the added flavor of smoky bacon bits sure to delight your hungry guests.
- Fried Cornmeal Mush
- Upside Down Noodle Wreath
- Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats
- All In One Breakfast
- Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Lemon Glazed Sweet Rolls
- Breakfast Pita Pockets
- Fun-to-Share Breakfast Nachos
- Amish Cooking: 8 Amish Recipes for Breakfast