Sunshine Breakfast Muffin Cups
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Traditional breakfast cups take second place to our amazing Sunshine Breakfast Muffin Cups! This easy breakfast recipe is sure to get everyone in the house up and moving, with a smile on their faces! The smell of these breakfast cups cooking, and the delicious flavors in each bite, come together to make a recipe for the perfect morning! You'll want to use these breakfast cups to start your day, every day.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 3 frozen veggie breakfast sausage patties, thawed and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
What to Do
For the full recipe, visit Easy Home Meals!
Check This Out!
- These can be made in advance and kept in the fridge for a couple of days. When ready to serve, simply warm them in your toaster oven until piping hot!
- If you like this recipe, don't miss our collection of Unexpected Muffin Tin Recipes!
- Looking for another delicious recipe that comes out of the freezer? Try our Loaded Potato Cocktail Bites!
- Did you know: Four U.S. states have adopted a State Muffin. Massachusetts: Corn, Minnesota: Blueberry, New York: Apple, and Washington: Blueberry! What's your favorite muffin flavor?
Read NextUpside Down Noodle Wreath