10 Minute Torte
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No time to cook? No problem with this tasty torte! You can whip it up in 10 minutes flat. No oven required!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10.75-ounce) loaf pound cake
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
What to Do
- Slice pound cake horizontally into 5 layers; set aside.
- Combine coffee granules and hot water, stirring until granules dissolve. Stir coffee mixture and sour cream into melted chocolate. Spread chocolate mixture between layers and on top and sides of cake. Cover and chill thoroughly.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 311
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 57 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.4g 5 %
- Cholesterol 82mg 27 %
- Sodium 129mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 37g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %