Apple Crepes with Caramel Topping
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing like a good, old-fashioned apple recipe to really start off fall on the right note. Our recipe for Apple Crepes with Caramel Topping will get you ready for that cool, fall weather without needing to put in a lot of effort. This microwave recipe is simple enough to pull together at the last minute, so if you're looking for a quick 'n' easy fall dessert, this one's for you!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen apples
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 3 ready-to-use crepes
- Vanilla ice cream
- Caramel topping
What to Do
- Prepare apples according to package directions.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and apple pie spice over apples; stir well. Spoon 1/3 cup apple mixture onto center of each crepe. Roll up crepes. Place crepes on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave at HIGH 10 seconds or until heated.
- Top each crepe with ice cream and caramel topping. Serve immediately.
Keep these ingredients on hand so you can always have a simple dessert ready in a flash.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 113
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4g 2 %
- Saturated Fat 0.6g 3 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.3g 3 %
- Cholesterol 6.0mg 2 %
- Sodium 83mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 5.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!