Bacon Peanut Butter Mug Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's not to love about a dessert that features two of our favorite guilty pleasures: bacon and peanut butter? Our Bacon Peanut Butter Mug Cake is a treat that makes just enough for two, so make sure you choose wisely!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons self-rising flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- 3 strips crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk peanut butter, oil, and egg. Stir in brown sugar, milk, and vanilla. Add flour and salt; mix well. Stir in marshmallow creme and bacon. Divide batter between 2 (12-ounce) mugs.
- Microwave one at a time 75 to 90 seconds, or until firm in center.
Garnish with a dollop of marshmallow creme.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!