Bacon Peanut Butter Mug Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's not to love about a dessert that features two of our favorite guilty pleasures: bacon and peanut butter? Our Bacon Peanut Butter Mug Cake is a treat that makes just enough for two, so make sure you choose wisely!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons self-rising flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- 3 strips crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk peanut butter, oil, and egg. Stir in brown sugar, milk, and vanilla. Add flour and salt; mix well. Stir in marshmallow creme and bacon. Divide batter between 2 (12-ounce) mugs.
- Microwave one at a time 75 to 90 seconds, or until firm in center.
Garnish with a dollop of marshmallow creme.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.