We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These are no ordinary Baseball Mitts. These whimsical baseball-themed tarts will have all your bases covered when it comes to a crowd-pleasing dessert.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups milk
- 6 single-serve graham cracker tart shells
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 12 Vienna Finger or similar sandwich cookies
- 1 (0.68-ounce) tube red decorating gel
What to Do
- Prepare pudding with the 2 cups milk as directed on package. Spoon pudding into tart shells. Spoon whipped topping over pudding and edge of crust to cover, smoothing the surface and mounding it to resemble a baseball.
- Break each sandwich cookie in half crosswise. Tuck 3 broken halves into the pudding in each shell, slightly overlapping them around upper edge of shells to resemble the fingers of a baseball mitt. Put another cookie half slightly to the left of the other “fingers,” making “thumbs.” Draw two half-circles and stitching on the “balls” with gel.
- Serve, or cover loosely with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
If you love these Baseball Mitts, you're gonna love our Baseball Brownies, too!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"