Best Cannoli Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This potluck-style dessert dip is perfect for when you're craving the flavors of homemade cannoli but don't want any of the hassle. Best Cannoli Dip will be your new go-to treat!
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips, divided
What to Do
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, combine ricotta and cream cheese. Add in powdered sugar and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Fold in 2/3 cup chocolate chips. Place in serving dish and sprinkle top with remaining 1/3 cup chocolate chips. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
You can serve these with waffle cone pieces (as shown in the photo), cannoli shell pieces, wafer cookies, or anything else you prefer!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Easy Cheesy Cottage Pie requires just a few ingredients and you can have it on the table in less than 30 minutes. Seriously! It doesn't get much better than a traditional cottage pie recipe that you can make in a snap. Plus, this cottage pie recipe uses simple family-favorite ingredients, so the whole gang is sure to love it.