The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 6 Min
If you’re thinking, “What the heck is a bumbleberry?” you’re not alone. You see, it’s not simply a berry, but rather a mixture of berries. Here we combine frozen blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries to create a fun and fruity cobbler. Plus, it’s super easy, and since it’s baked in the air fryer, the topping is extra crispy and tasty. So, salute Frozen Food Month with a dessert that we think is “Berry Delicious!”
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed berries
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar blend
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- Vanilla ice cream for serving
What to Do
- Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine mixed berries and lemon juice; mix well. Spoon berry mixture evenly into 4 (1-cup) ovenproof crocks or ramekins.
- In a small bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon; mix well. With a fork, blend in butter until crumbly. Evenly sprinkle crumb mixture over berries.
- Place crocks in air fryer basket, in batches if necessary, and air fry 6 to 8 minutes, or until heated through and golden on top. Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.
Test Kitchen Tip
You can find all the berries listed above separately in the freezer or you can buy a package of mixed berries that has all the goodness in one bag. Yup, that’s just another way that the freezer case makes our lives so much easier.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Warm Bacon Dressing
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.