Butterscotch Cheese Ball
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 (4-inch) ball
- 10 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
This potluck dessert recipe combines your favorite ingredients into one tasty treat. Butterscotch Cheese Ball is a dessert that you won't want to miss!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon imitation butter extract
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butterscotch ice cream topping
What to Do
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, mix cream cheese and butter. Add brown sugar and confectioners' sugar, vanilla, and butter extract. Fold in chips. Cover and chill 1 hour, or until firm.
- Form into a ball, roll in chopped pecans, and place on a serving platter. Refrigerate 3 hours, or until ready to serve.
- Before serving, drizzle with butterscotch ice cream topping.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 4,565
- Calories from Fat 3,094
- Total Fat 344g 529 %
- Saturated Fat 179g 897 %
- Trans Fat 1.9g 0 %
- Protein 56g 112 %
- Cholesterol 622mg 207 %
- Sodium 2,995mg 125 %
- Total Carbohydrates 407g 136 %
- Dietary Fiber 12g 48 %
- Sugars 282g 0 %
- Creamy Dutch Apple Dessert
- Easy Ice Cream Cake
- 39 Amazing Whipping Cream Dessert Recipes
- Creamy Fruit Cocktail Mold
- Sweet Cherry Thing
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Banana Bread Roll
- Last Minute Applesauce Dessert
- Death by Chocolate
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 22 Recipes Using Condensed Milk