Candy Bar Pizookie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ever heard of a "pizookie" before? It's basically a big pizza-shaped cookie, and if you think that sounds good, then you're gonna LOVE our stuffed version! Our Candy Bar Pizookie features your favorite candy bars, and a chocolaty, nutty topping that just really puts this cookie over the top!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped candy bars
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch cast iron skillet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar; beat until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla, then gradually add flour mixture, mixing well.
- Press half of dough into bottom of skillet. Sprinkle evenly with chopped candy. Add chocolate chips and walnuts to remaining batter; mix well. Place remaining batter over candy and gently spread to cover.
- Bake 25 to 28 minutes, or until firm in center and golden brown. Let cool slightly, cut into wedges, and serve warm, or let cool completely.
How does Candy Bar Brownie Trifle sound? Pretty awesome, we think. Well, it tastes even better than it sounds, so we recommend you check it out!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!