We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's the perfect dessert for fancy holiday parties, small get-togethers, and lazy nights at home. Yup, it's that versatile. Our easy take on the traditional Cherries Jubilee whips up in a quick 5 minutes, and the simple fact that you'll never have to turn on the stove is just the cherry on top.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 (4-serving size) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed (1 8-ounce container equals 3-1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds, divided
- 1 (20 ounce) can light cherry pie filling
What to Do
- In a medium bowl whisk milk and pudding mix until well combined.
- Gently stir in whipped topping and 1 tablespoon of almond slices.
- Alternately spoon pudding mixture and cherries into parfait glasses.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve and garnish with remaining almonds.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 206
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 3.2g 16 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 5.0g 10 %
- Cholesterol 18mg 6 %
- Sodium 155mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 27g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a crowd pleaser, look no further than our all-time favorite Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. The creamy filling between two layers of chocolate chip cookie dough make this a heavenly treat that no one can resist. Don't be surprised when they reach for two of these chocolate chip cheesecake bars!