We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's the perfect dessert for fancy holiday parties, small get-togethers, and lazy nights at home. Yup, it's that versatile. Our easy take on the traditional Cherries Jubilee whips up in a quick 5 minutes, and the simple fact that you'll never have to turn on the stove is just the cherry on top.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 (4-serving size) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed (1 8-ounce container equals 3-1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds, divided
- 1 (20 ounce) can light cherry pie filling
What to Do
- In a medium bowl whisk milk and pudding mix until well combined.
- Gently stir in whipped topping and 1 tablespoon of almond slices.
- Alternately spoon pudding mixture and cherries into parfait glasses.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve and garnish with remaining almonds.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 206
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 3.2g 16 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 5.0g 10 %
- Cholesterol 18mg 6 %
- Sodium 155mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 27g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!