Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you go crazy for cinnamon desserts, then you'll love our Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting. With this frosting recipe, you can top all of your favorite cakes, cupcakes, and cookies with a bit of easy and creamy cinnamon flavor. We especially love to use it on our fall desserts!
What You'll Need
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup half-and-half, plus more if needed
What to Do
- In a large bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon until creamy. Add 2 cups of confectioner's sugar and the vanilla extract and beat until smooth. Add half-and-half and slowly beat until combined. Beat in the remaining confectioner's sugar until smooth.
- Use immediately, or cover and chill until ready to use.
- Cinnamon lovers, get ready to experience some of the best cinnamon desserts you've ever tasted in our collection of Top 14 Recipes with Cinnamon!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.