Cookie Peach Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take out your spoon 'cause you're really gonna want to dig in to this Cookie Peach Cobbler. This cobbler features a unique sugar cookie crust, which pairs perfectly with the sweet and fruity flavor of the peaches. This is one of those foolproof fruit cobbler recipes that's perfect for the summer!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 cups peeled fresh peach slices (7 to 8 peaches)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (16.25-ounce) package refrigerator sugar cookie dough, cut into 1/4-inch slices
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon. Add peaches and butter; mix well.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and top with cookie dough slices.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm or chilled.
- It's fine to substitute 5 cups of frozen peach slices for the fresh. Just make sure you thaw them first!
- For additional sweetness, sprinkle the top of your finished easy peach cobbler with a teaspoon of sugar before baking.
- We've got more peach dessert favorites you'll love in our collection of Can't-Miss-Peach Recipes: Easy Recipes with Peaches.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 632
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 4.8g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.1g 8 %
- Cholesterol 17mg 6 %
- Sodium 201mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 128g 43 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.7g 11 %
- Sugars 38g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.