We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing as comforting as a warm dessert, and this Cranberry Cobbler has them all beat! Bake one up tonight!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened and cut into pieces
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9" deep-dish pie plate with cooking spray, then spread cranberries over the bottom.
- Sprinkle cranberries with 3/4 cup sugar and walnuts; stir with a spoon until evenly combined then flatten mixture with the spoon.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until fluffy. Gradually add remaining 3/4 cup sugar then gradually add in flour, mixing well. Slowly beat in butter until thoroughly combined and smooth then spread batter over cranberries.
- Bake 55 minutes, or until entire crust is brown. Serve hot or cold.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 372
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 8.2g 41 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 4.2g 8 %
- Cholesterol 77mg 26 %
- Sodium 121mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 52g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 39g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.