Crispy Snowmen Treats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kids will love to decorate fun, brightly colored Crispy Snowmen Treats. This recipe is great for young chefs!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) marshmallows (about 40)
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 5 round red peppermint candies
- 8 red jelly beans
- 10 semisweet chocolate chips
- 25 mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 fruit roll-up, cut into 3/4-inch strips
- 15 red-hot cinnamon candies
- 10 pretzel sticks
What to Do
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a soup pot, melt the butter over low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove from the heat and add the cereal; stir until completely coated.
- Using a 3/4-cup measure of mixture for each, form five balls and place on the baking sheet. Using a 1/3-cup measure for each, form five more balls. Place the smaller balls on top of the larger ones, forming snowmen.
- Decorate with candies, chocolate chips, and pretzels, or design your own creations. Serve, or cover loosely with plastic wrap until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 472
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 5.0g 25 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 4.5g 9 %
- Cholesterol 18mg 6 %
- Sodium 510mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 97g 32 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 46g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"