Raspberry Brownie Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 48 brownie bites
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
The French have a classic dessert that combines flavorful raspberries with the creamy taste of chocolate. We've got a shortcut approach that'll give you the same big taste with just a small bit of work. Our Raspberry Brownie Bites will be a heavenly treat for anyone lucky enough to try one!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 (21 to 23 ounce) package brownie mix, prepared according to the package directions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Stir chocolate chips and raspberry preserves into brownie batter. Spread evenly into baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool 20 minutes, then cut into 1-1/2-inch squares. Enjoy!
Just a Suggestion!
- We suggest garnishing these brownie bites with fresh raspberries, but that's just us.
- For more wonderful brownie recipes, try our Cherry Cola Brownies, our Strawberry and Chocolate Mousse Topped Brownies, or our "Fool 'em" Black Bean Brownies!
- To satisfy your candy craving, try our Homemade Peanut Butter Cups or our Coconut Joys.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Calories 114
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 1.8g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.9g 2 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 34mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.