French Strawberry-Rhubarb Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The combination of tart rhubarb and sweet strawberries is a favorite for baked goods, and for a very good reason! In our Strawberry-Rhubarb Bake, the pair make a delicious duo that is sure to impress your guests.
What You'll Need
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, washed, hulled, and sliced
- 2 cups frozen rhubarb, thawed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 loaf French bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 4 cups)
- 1 stick butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, rhubarb, sugar, and cornstarch; toss to coat. Add bread cubes and melted butter; mix well. Spoon into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until bread is golden. Serve warm.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.