Fresh Fruit Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dessert pizzas are real crowd-pleasers. They look amazing, they taste awesome and our recipe for Fresh Fruit Pizza gets its flavor bonanza from a load of fresh fruit like plums, nectarines and berries.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8- to 9-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup mascarpone or cream cheese
- 2 1/2 cups thinly sliced fresh fruit (including blueberries, nectarines, plums and kiwi)
- 1/4 cup apricot jam, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Sprinkle tortillas with sugar and cinnamon; place on baking sheet and bake 10 to 12 minutes, until crisp. Remove from oven.
- Spread with mascarpone, leaving a 1-inch border around edge. Arrange fruit on cheese.
- Brush with jam to create a glossy finish. To serve, use a large knife to cut pizzas into quarters; serve immediately.
Like recipes with blueberries? Find others you'll love, and learn about Chilean blueberries.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 377
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 6.4g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.2g 8 %
- Cholesterol 23mg 8 %
- Sodium 182mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 11 %
- Sugars 23g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potatoes aren't the only vegetable worth mashing! Actually, Mashed and Smashed Cauliflower makes a great alternative for when you want a change of pace from the typical potato side dish. These "cauliflower mashed potatoes" have a nice creamy taste and they're nutritious too!