Frozen S'mores Stack
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've taken one of your campfire and summer favorites and turned it into a cool dessert you can enjoy anytime! If you think the idea of decadent chocolate ice cream and gooey marshmallows sandwiched between layers of graham crackers sounds good, then you're going to LOVE our Frozen S'mores Stack!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14.4-ounce) package honey graham crackers
- 1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream, softened
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (17.75-ounce) jar hot fudge topping, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (1.55-ounce) chocolate candy bars, coarsely chopped
What to Do
- Line the bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with 1/3 of the graham crackers.
- In a large bowl, combine ice cream and marshmallows; gently stir until well combined. Spread 1/2 of ice cream mixture over graham crackers. Gently spread 1/2 of hot fudge over ice cream layer. Repeat layers with 1/3 of graham crackers, remaining ice cream mixture, and remaining hot fudge. Top with remaining graham crackers. Cover with whipped topping and sprinkle with candy bar pieces.
- Cover and freeze 4 hours, or until frozen.
For more quick, easy, and tasty recipes using the convenience of frozen and refrigerated foods, click here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!