Gingered Peach Crisp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crumbled gingersnaps add a unique flavor to this peachy crisp. Our Gingered Peach Crisp is a comforting dessert that can be whipped up in just 30 minutes. It's sure to be a family-favorite!
What You'll Need
- 5 fresh peaches, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup crushed gingersnap cookies (about 8 cookies)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Place peaches, granulated sugar, and cinnamon in baking dish; toss until peaches are evenly coated.
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs, brown sugar, and butter; sprinkle over peaches.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until bubbly.
We like to serve this warm with a scoop of ice cream. Yum!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.