We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For all you apple aficionados, boy do we have the dessert for you! These Glow Tarts are delectable - day or night!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 2 eggs
- 5 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 5 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 package Ready-Crust graham cracker tart shells (6 shells)
- 1 golden delicious apple, peeled, cored and sliced about 1/8" thick (about 6 slices)
- 3 tablespoons apple jelly
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
What to Do
- Combine sugar and margarine in a small bowl; mix well. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add flour and lemon juice; mix well. Spoon mixture into tart shells. Top each with an apple slice.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake in a pre-heated oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until set. Cool.
- To make the glaze, combine jelly and juice in a small pan. Stir over low heat until jelly melts. Brush over apple-topped tarts and refrigerate the tarts.