Heavenly Orange Fluff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a fluff that's sure to have your head in the clouds. Our Heavenly Orange Fluff is so good, it's easy to forget what you're doing and just start daydreaming (about having more fluff, of course). Every bite is full of creamy orange goodness, with just a touch of crunch!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) package orange-flavored gelatin
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine gelatin, whipped topping, and sour cream; mix well.
- Gently stir in remaining ingredients and refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)