Holiday Fluff Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This fluff dessert is going to add a little extra magic to your holiday dessert table. Our Holiday Fluff Salad is a no-bake dessert with creamy and bright flavors, including one ingredient that's especially abundant during the holiday season.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh cranberries, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine cranberries, sugar, and pineapple; mix well.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese and vanilla until smooth. Slowly, pour in heavy cream and whip until stiff peaks form. Fold the creamy mixture into the cranberry mixture. Stir in marshmallows.
- Refrigerate 1 hour, until ready to serve. Keep refrigerated.