Jazzy Bananas Foster
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know that your kitchen can provide the flavor and feel of a New Orleans restaurant in a matter of minutes? Just grab a skillet to make this bananas foster recipe and you'll be on your way to some jazzy good taste.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 medium bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup light or dark rum
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
What to Do
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add brown sugar and cinnamon; stir until sugar is melted.
- Stir in bananas and rum; cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through.
- Scoop ice cream into serving bowls and top with banana mixture. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a great new grilled chicken recipe that pairs the tropical flavors of mango and lime for a great summertime meal. Just let the chicken sit in the marinade overnight, then whip it up at your backyard bash, and everyone will think they've gone on vacation!