Key Lime Pie in a Jar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who says pie has to be served on a plate? Try this whimsical way and get ready for all sorts of praise! Our Key Lime Pie in a Jar is citrusy, creamy, and downright delicious You might want to make a bunch of 'em 'cause they're super portable, practical, and perfect for setting out at parties.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (8-ounce) wide mouth mason jars
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons key lime juice
- 1 1/4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 drops green food color
- 4 lime slices for garnish
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter; mix well. Evenly divide crumb mixture between jars; lightly pack down.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, condensed milk, and lime juice; beat with an electric mixer one minute. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping and the food color until thoroughly mixed. Evenly spoon the mixture into each jar.
- Screw on lids and refrigerate at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve. Remove lids, dollop with remaining whipped topping, and garnish each with a lime slice.
- Can't find key lime juice? Don't worry--lime juice works well, too!
- These can be made ahead of time and kept in the fridge, for the next time you get the hankering for something sweet!
- Try another tasty pie made in a jar with our recipe for Peach Cobbler Jars.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 432
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24g 37 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 76 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 6.2g 12 %
- Cholesterol 59mg 20 %
- Sodium 468mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 46g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 36g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.