Microwave Apple Pie Crisp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
This 5-ingredient Microwave Apple Pie Crisp is super simple and ready to eat in just 15-minutes. But the coolest part is, it's cooked entirely in the microwave! You'll have an ooey-gooey, bubblin' dessert with such little effort, we bet you'll be making this one over-and-over again.
What You'll Need
- 2 (21-ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
What to Do
- Place pie filling in a microwavable 9-inch pie plate; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients, mixing with a fork until crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping over pie filling, then microwave at 70% power for 7 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 244
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 3.0g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 2.1g 4 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 147mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 12 %
- Sugars 21g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a crowd pleaser, look no further than our all-time favorite Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. The creamy filling between two layers of chocolate chip cookie dough make this a heavenly treat that no one can resist. Don't be surprised when they reach for two of these chocolate chip cheesecake bars!