Microwave Apple Pie Crisp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
This 5-ingredient Microwave Apple Pie Crisp is super simple and ready to eat in just 15-minutes. But the coolest part is, it's cooked entirely in the microwave! You'll have an ooey-gooey, bubblin' dessert with such little effort, we bet you'll be making this one over-and-over again.
What You'll Need
- 2 (21-ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
What to Do
- Place pie filling in a microwavable 9-inch pie plate; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients, mixing with a fork until crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping over pie filling, then microwave at 70% power for 7 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 244
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 3.0g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 2.1g 4 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 147mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 12 %
- Sugars 21g 0 %