Mighty Marshmallow Crescent Puffs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
How do you bake up some kitchen magic of your own? Make Mighty Marshmallow Crescent Puffs! They'll wonder where the marshmallow went, and leave you speechless with how fast they'll make them disappear!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into 16 triangles. In a small bowl, combine granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip each marshmallow in melted butter, dredge in sugar-cinnamon mixture, and place on shortest side of a dough triangle; fold point of shortest side over marshmallow, and roll toward opposite point, covering marshmallow. Pinch seams to seal. Dip seam side of puff in melted butter, and place buttered side down in an ungreased muffin cup. Repeat until all marshmallows are used.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until puffed and golden. Remove from muffin cups immediately. Combine confectioners' sugar and milk; drizzle over warm puffs. Sprinkle with pecans and serve.
- The marshmallow disappears, but the flavor remains!
- These puffy pastries are as much fun to make as they are to eat, so get the kids in on the action! Let them dip the marshmallows in butter and dredge them in cinnamon sugar.
- For more great, kid-friendly recipes, check out our FREE eCookbook, Cool Fuel for School: 30 Recipes for Kid-Friendly Meals!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.