Mixed Berry Crepes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crepes are so easy, yet sound so fancy. Our fuss-free recipe for Mixed Berry Crepes made from plump blueberries, blackberries and raspberries is sure to make mealtime special.
What You'll Need
- 8 crepes (use your favorite recipe or store-bought)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups mixed fresh Chilean berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries)
- 2 oranges, zested and sectioned
- 1/4 cup sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Stack crepes on a plate, cover with foil, and heat in oven for 10 minutes, along with 4 serving plates.
- Melt butter in a large skillet; add berries, orange sections, orange zest, and sugar. Cover and saute until berries are softened and heated through and sauce has thickened, approximately 5 minutes.
- To assemble, place crepe on a warm plate. In one corner of a crepe, spoon on 1/4 cup fruit mixture. Fold in half, then in half again. Repeat process, keeping prepared crepes warm while assembling the others.
- Serve two crepes per person, topped with vanilla yogurt or whipped cream, if desired.
Recipe courtesy of: chileanfruitonline.com.
Like this blueberry recipe? Find others you'll love, and learn about Chilean blueberries.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.