Mixed Berry Crepes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crepes are so easy, yet sound so fancy. Our fuss-free recipe for Mixed Berry Crepes made from plump blueberries, blackberries and raspberries is sure to make mealtime special.
What You'll Need
- 8 crepes (use your favorite recipe or store-bought)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups mixed fresh Chilean berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries)
- 2 oranges, zested and sectioned
- 1/4 cup sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Stack crepes on a plate, cover with foil, and heat in oven for 10 minutes, along with 4 serving plates.
- Melt butter in a large skillet; add berries, orange sections, orange zest, and sugar. Cover and saute until berries are softened and heated through and sauce has thickened, approximately 5 minutes.
- To assemble, place crepe on a warm plate. In one corner of a crepe, spoon on 1/4 cup fruit mixture. Fold in half, then in half again. Repeat process, keeping prepared crepes warm while assembling the others.
- Serve two crepes per person, topped with vanilla yogurt or whipped cream, if desired.
Recipe courtesy of: chileanfruitonline.com.
Like this blueberry recipe? Find others you'll love, and learn about Chilean blueberries.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!