The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Death by Chocolate: Dessert Heaven with 30 of Our Best Chocolate Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Three ingredients and you're on your way to a south-of-the-border favorite. Watch, it's gonna be a favorite in the north, east, and west, too!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 1/4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
What to Do
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate over low heat until smooth, stirring constantly. Set aside until slightly cooled.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in the melted chocolate, then gently fold in the coffee-flavored liqueur.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
For good ol' mocha mousse without the alcohol, substitute 1/8 teaspoon instant coffee granules dissolved in 1 teaspoon warm water for the coffee-flavored liqueur.