Mom's Special Fruit Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everyone comes to the dinner table when Mom's Special Fruit Salad comes out of the refrigerator. It's a whipped and creamy salad that's got all our favorites fruits, plus some sweet additions.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine grapes, pineapple, cherries, bananas, and walnuts.
- Stir in whipped topping, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.