No-Cook Oatmeal Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Never skip breakfast again with this easy make-ahead No Cook Oatmeal Pudding. Give it a try, and we're betting that you'll think it tastes so good, you might even make it for a snack or dessert.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (NOT quick cooking)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- Pinch cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup assorted fresh fruit
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients except the fruit. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, stir the oatmeal, then top with fruit.
Try our Apple Pie Oatmeal for another tasty and healthy breakfast option!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These tender Fall-off-the-Bone Short Ribs get their flavor from our secret ingredient that's sure to surprise you! Wanna know what it is? A crumbled slice of Pumpernickle bread! This recipe is a hearty, stick-to-your ribs recipe (no pun intended) that is perfect anytime of the year!