We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Welcome in warmer weather with an easy dessert recipe that embraces your favorite fruits: strawberries and oranges! Add in layers of angel food cake and pudding, and you've got yourself an irresistible summer treat. Our Orange-Strawberry Trifle uses a few shortcuts too, so you don't have to worry about spending too much time doing all that prep work. (And it's never a bad thing to get to the eating part sooner, right?)
What You'll Need
- 1 (6-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 angel food cake, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 quart strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 4 oranges, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices, each slice cut into 2 half-circles
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk; mix well. Add the marmalade and whipped topping; mix well.
- Place half of the cake chunks in the bottom of a trifle bowl or large glass serving bowl. Cover with half of the strawberries. Place half of the oranges around the edge of the bowl, rounded sides up, creating a scalloped look. Cover with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat the layers.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 242
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.1g 6 %
- Saturated Fat 2.8g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.8g 10 %
- Cholesterol 4.5mg 1 %
- Sodium 270mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.1g 16 %
- Sugars 24g 0 %