Overnight Stuffed Donuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
Now here's a recipe that's worthy of an extra-special brunch occasion. Our Overnight Stuffed Donuts are kind of like a cross between stuffed French toast and the best bread pudding you've ever tasted. This recipe is sure to start your morning off on a sweet note.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 6 to 8 glazed donuts (depending on size)
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar.
- Cut each donut in half and place bottom half in baking dish. Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over donut bottoms. Place remaining donut halves over cream cheese.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt; evenly pour over donuts. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Uncover baking dish and bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until firm in center.
Just a Suggestion!
- Our favorite way to serve this dish is with fresh fruit, maple syrup, or a sprinkle of confectioners' sugar!
- Craving something a little lighter? Make our Cookie Cutter Toad-in-the-Hole, our Spinach Feta Scramble, or our Wake up Air Fryer Avocado Boats.
- Let's enjoy more homemade donut recipes! Make our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes, our Old-Fashioned Potato Donuts, or our South of the Border Doughnuts!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.