Overnight Stuffed Donuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
Now here's a recipe that's worthy of an extra-special brunch occasion. Our Overnight Stuffed Donuts are kind of like a cross between stuffed French toast and the best bread pudding you've ever tasted. This recipe is sure to start your morning off on a sweet note.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 6 to 8 glazed donuts (depending on size)
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar.
- Cut each donut in half and place bottom half in baking dish. Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over donut bottoms. Place remaining donut halves over cream cheese.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt; evenly pour over donuts. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Uncover baking dish and bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until firm in center.
Just a Suggestion!
- Our favorite way to serve this dish is with fresh fruit, maple syrup, or a sprinkle of confectioners' sugar!
- Craving something a little lighter? Make our Cookie Cutter Toad-in-the-Hole, our Spinach Feta Scramble, or our Wake up Air Fryer Avocado Boats.
- Let's enjoy more homemade donut recipes! Make our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes, our Old-Fashioned Potato Donuts, or our South of the Border Doughnuts!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.