Pecan Butter Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Nothing is more rewarding than making homemade cookies. These boast a rich buttery taste studded with crunchy chopped pecans...that'll literally melt in your mouth.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (1 ½ sticks) butter, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place 1/4 cup sugar in a shallow pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. With your hands, mix until thoroughly blended; cover and refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Form dough into 1-1/4-inch balls, then roll in the reserved sugar, covering completely. Place 1-inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until set but not brown. Let stand for 1 minute. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
It's best not to substitute margarine for butter in this recipe.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!