Poolside Party Fluff
Get ready for one of the coolest pool party desserts around, party fluff!
- 5 Min
Okay, you've got your towel, your sunscreen, and your flip flops, but did you remember to bring along a sweet treat? When it comes to easy summer desserts, our Poolside Party Fluff is just what you need when you're laying by the pool and dreaming of a tropical paradise. Summer desserts for parties have never tasted better than this!
We think this coconut fluff dessert is reminiscent of yesteryear but it still holds up today! With this magical combination of summer flavors, you will not want to stop eating so that you can jump back into the pool. Don't worry, when a fluff recipe is this easy, you can make it all summer to satisfy your tastebuds.
Watch our video and check out the instructions below to see how simple it is to make.
What You'll Need
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can fruit cocktail in juice, undrained
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
Poolside Party Fluff Recipe:
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, fruit cocktail with juice, pineapple, and vanilla; mix well.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Serve or chill until ready to serve.
Check This Out!
- For more easy summer desserts you can enjoy poolside, try our Strawberry Italian Ice or our Peachy Keen Smoothie.
- You're going to love the fun-in-the-sun flavors of our Banana Pudding Dream or our Easy Key Lime Pie!
- For more no-bake desserts, try our Chocolate-Kissed Orange Squares, or our 3-Layer Nanaimo Bars.
Read NextCherry Nut Cobbler