Pound Cake S'mores
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We put a delicious twist on a camping favorite with our recipe for Pound Cake S'mores. It's an easy and summer-perfect way to take your s'mores to a whole new level. Now, all you've gotta do is work on making some brand new campfire memories.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) pound cake
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (1.55-ounce) chocolate candy bars
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
What to Do
- Slice pound cake into 1/2-inch slices.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Brush top side of cake slices with butter and place on grill, butter side down. Brush the other side and grill 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until cake is heated through and golden. Remove from grill.
- Top half the cake slices evenly with chocolate candy and marshmallows. Place remaining cake slices on top of marshmallows. Press down lightly and serve warm.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!